The details of Solar Pack
- Opening door to unload the container. Remotely controlled locking, closing and opening actuated by 2 hydraulic cylinders. Safety bars must be put in place to avoid undesired lowering of the door because of oil pressure failure.
- During the opening and closing cycle of the feeding system the compression chamber remains closed
- If the feeding system is actuated the compression chamber and compaction system remain closed
- Service space .Contains all controls and system components, closed with as well a steel door and lockable shutter door.
- The solar panels are protected against vandalism by an ELVAR top layer of 4 mm.
- The captured electricity is stored in the 24 V Rolls batteries
- The waste container is robust and durable constructed with Hardox 450 and Stainless 316 parts